Something New...

Fresh from the development of one of our next kits, these two pictures come from. In the excitement, unfortunately, I could only do these two small pictures... ;)

Furthermore, I also completely forgot what can be seen here. :( Maybe someone of you can help me? Here are the two pictures.

You can click on the pictures and view them in the full version.

What would you wish for what can be seen on the photos? Which kit would you enjoy?

Best Regards
Nils
Das Werk-Team

Write a comment

Comments: 9
  • #1

Christopher Mathews (Tuesday, 04 June 2019 19:04)

I appreciate the hard work you guys are putting in bring us top quality kits keep doing it right guys. Thank you for your hard work.

• #2

Gustavo Barachini (Wednesday, 05 June 2019 05:20)

First I wanted to tell you ... Thank you for the excellent models you are delivering. I am currently waiting for the arrival of Flak 103/38, so I can increase the anti-aircraft collection I am building.

Apparently, the next model is an artillery piece, with a base cruciform type or more legs or a triangular base

For the few pieces that can be seen, I risk saying that it could be the next piece:
    10.5cm leichte Feldhaubitze 43 (prototype)

Although, not being able to have a reference of the size of the pieces of the photo, it could also be part of the following pieces:
    12.8cm K43 (three legs), or
    Flak 14 75/36 or 7.5 Flak M36 (f)

Then it can be any cruciform base that has the option of inserting the type Y bars to anchor the base (Flak 38-39, 41, 43, etc., or even a Pak 43)

I would like some day to see in model a 15cm SK C / 28 with shell and central pedestal base
    regards

• #3

Gustavo Barachini (Wednesday, 05 June 2019 05:25)

I would also like to see in model the Schneider antiaircraft gun 75mm model 39 or 40
    regards

• #4

DW_Nils (Wednesday, 05 June 2019 12:19)

Hello Christopher, Hello Gustavo,

thank you very much for your feedback and your product wishes!

We are very happy about that and of course I have added the wishes to our list of possible new projects respectively some were already there.

We will publish more pictures in the future. Be curious, probably the next kit will then be clearer to recognize.

Best Regards
    Nils
    Das Werk-Team

• #5

Elias Wielander (Friday, 14 June 2019 10:26)

I would say its looks like a German gun or german Panzerabwehrkanone PAK

• #6

Gustavo Barachini (Tuesday, 25 June 2019 21:43)

Hi. Some other track !!!

regards

Gustavo

• #7

Ton van den Berg (Friday, 19 July 2019 19:39)

When Thunder Models came with a puzzle of their Katchen, many people were irritated by the way they announced it. So why should you do it the same way. Btw I was a little disappointed by the lack of details on the platform of the Maschinekanone, when compared by the platforms of Dragon and AFC club

• #8

DW_Nils (Friday, 26 July 2019 12:05)

Hello Ton,

thank you for your feedback.

We will always use different types of postings to promote our products. Personally, I do not know the announcements from Thunder Models but we have received mostly positive feedback.

I am sorry that you are not completely satisfied with the details of the 3cm Flakvierling 103/38. I hope you were able to finish a vivid model anyway.

Best Regards
    Nils
    Das Werk-Team

• #9

ray martial (Sunday, 08 December 2019 00:37)

Please trailers for Sd.Kfz 6 pioner version