Announcement: DW16001 StuG III Aus.G early

We are happy to present our next product to you today!

For the first time we dedicate ourselves to the large 1:16 scale, with our StuG. The kit is a brand new plastic model in this scale.

To celebrate this, the entire first production run comes with an optional free metal barrel.

We are currently planning to start deliveries in mid-December 2021.

You can find more information, much more pictures and the first videos here: StuG III Aus.G early (Sturmgeschütz III / Sd.Kfz. 142)

Best Regards
Nils
Das Werk-Team

Write a comment

Comments: 23
  • #1

Michael Kibler (Friday, 20 August 2021 22:14)

So excited that you are producing it, will definitely buy when it comes out. Will also get the 1/35 2 in 1. Thank you !!!!

• #2

Rick Griewski (Friday, 20 August 2021 22:49)

Excellent gift to myself this Christmas.

Maybe a PAK 40 gun and ammunition in 1/16 scale in the future?

• #3

ulf kraéddt (Friday, 20 August 2021 23:10)

thanks lots of kit like this.

• #4

Simon Michaelis (Saturday, 21 August 2021 02:36)

Brilliant! My Birthday gift will be ordered today via AHH in the USA (watched his Youtube promo on this product this morning!)
    More products like this! Pls!!

Work on a figure or two for the product as an add on for the future.

Kind regards,

Simon M.
    Melbourne Australia

• #5

Tuomas Hautamäki (Saturday, 21 August 2021 15:51)

At last some one produces stug III in 1:16 scale! I have long expected a kit like this, thank you!

• #6

Jaap (Saturday, 21 August 2021 17:54)

This is very good news, I ordered one already.
    I hope this is the start of a great line of german tank variants in 1/16 scale.
    Pay attention what Trumpeter in 1/16 scale is producing and don’t do that then, or just be the first one to release a new 1/16 tank variant.
    Fab news.

• #7

Jayson Lux (Saturday, 21 August 2021 19:40)

Just wanted to know if side armor panels or plates will be added?

• #8

Anders Thim (Saturday, 21 August 2021 19:57)

I am very pleased to se a StuG III in 1/16. Hope to see a later version as well. It would be very nice if the side skirts that was a so prominent feature of the StuG III would be avilable as an aftermarket item.
    While I am at it. A Jagdpanzer 38 "t" "Hetzer" would make a very nice kit in 1/16.
    Other than that I preordered mine yesterday.

• #9

David crathorne (Saturday, 21 August 2021 21:07)

I live in UK I only do 1/16 we’re can I get this kit love it

• #10

Colin Phillips (Sunday, 22 August 2021 00:03)

Fantastic news, can’t wait to see it here in Canada. We have waited a long time for this. Thank you I have one on order already. Now for the iconic Willys Jeep �.

• #11

Gregory Hughes (Sunday, 22 August 2021 09:33)

Looking forward to this!!!! What about the Panzerspahwagen in this scale-nobody does this and there are so many variants.

• #12

Axel Timmermann (Sunday, 22 August 2021 18:10)

Hammer Teil muß ich haben.

• #13

Pedro Quintero (Wednesday, 25 August 2021 22:31)

Excelente!¡ POR FAVOR intenten hacer otros modelos a 1/16.
    Enhorabuena.

• #14

Jock (Thursday, 26 August 2021 15:03)

What about maybe even a 1/16 Maus ?!?!

• #15

Alex (Friday, 27 August 2021 06:51)

Gibt es vielleicht späterhin ein Ergänzungsset für das Interior? Auf jeden Fall ganz große Klasse!

• #16

Ran Yariv (Friday, 27 August 2021 09:00)

Oh, yes! Gotta have it!

• #17

B.G. van de Riet (Friday, 27 August 2021 11:56)

Ich würde gerne sehen, ob ein zusätzlicher electr. antriebssatz separat erworben werden kann. Erweiterbar mit Drehturm und/oder Rauch und Sound. Ich habe einen Tiger 1/16 von HobbyBoss gebaut, der vorbereitet, aber nicht verfügbar ist.

• #18

DW_Nils (Friday, 27 August 2021 15:03)

Hello everyone!

Thank you for all the feedback! We have noted this down and forwarded it and also added some product requests to our list.

Best Regards
    Nils
    Das Werk-Team

• #19

Colin fairweather (Saturday, 04 September 2021 20:57)

Fantastic heading in the right direction.

please for the future, consider doing the ww1 British and German line of tanks in 1/16.

• #20

Wayne (Thursday, 09 September 2021 10:00)

I have been looking forward to a detailed STUG in 1/16 and now its here. Well soon to be. A merry Christmas I think it will be. Ho Ho Stug :-)
    Maybe Das Werk could consider several late war HEER figures to go with this work of art. Well I can dream.

Thank you Das Werk.

• #21

pedro quintero (Tuesday, 14 September 2021 17:06)

It is important that the pieces are not small to be able to assemble it well and less at this scale, there are other brands that working in 1/16 scale make very small pieces and they do not like it. this kid is very good

• #22

Ron Brender a Brandis (Sunday, 19 September 2021 10:17)

The news gravity waves are felt in The Netherlands!! I will also order one if it comes available in europe,great news!!�

• #23

DW_Nils (Monday, 20 September 2021 13:22)

Hello,

I also added your wishes to our list.

Best Regards